Fluence has decades of experience delivering cost-effective and sustainable treatment solutions for a wide range of industries
- Food and Beverage
- Oil and gas upstream
- Metals, including steel
- Pulp and paper
- General industries
Fluence provides water, wastewater, waste-to-energy, and reuse solutions, including:
- Water treatment for drinking purposes
- Water treatment for general industrial use
- Treatment of produced water (oil and gas upstream)
- Desalination and brine concentration
- Process water treatment for boiler feed and makeup water
- Water treatment for cooling system
- Treatment of cooling tower blowdown
- Condensate treatment
- Physico-chemical, aerobic, and anaerobic wastewater treatment
- Sludge treatment
- Water reuseincluding zero liquid discharge (ZLD)
- Containerized treatment
Our sophisticated management systems ensure that our projects are delivered on schedule and on budget while meeting the requirements of our customers, wherever they are in the world. We have experience delivering projects and equipment in more than 70 countries.
Our scope of services includes:
- Water-cycle evaluation
- Equipment and products sales
- Turnkeys (design and build)
- Installation and commissioning
- After-sales support (spares, consumables, repair)
- Process support
- Operations and maintenance
- Project financing
Our industrial treatment systems can be custom-designed to meet the most stringent quality requirements, or standardized, preassembled and packaged or containerized.
Our plants are fully automated and are controlled by our innovative Smart Operation suite, which enables real-time monitoring and response, as well as optimization of operation and maintenance costs.
Packaged and Containerized Treatment Systems for Industry
Fluence is a global leader in decentralized treatment solutions for industrial clients. Our pre-engineered, preassembled, and containerized water and wastewater treatment systems are reliable, robust, energy-efficient and simple to install. They can be up and running in record time, even in remote locations.
Our systems can deliver drinking, process and ultrapure water from any source, including seawater, brackish water, ground and surface water. Treated water will meet any specificic quality requirements and can be suitable for any applications including cooling towers, boilers, makeup water and more. The systems are modular and scalable, and can be expanded or removed according the site needs.
Our packaged and containerized systems include:
- NIROBOX?, a seawater, brackish, or freshwater treatment plant housed in a standard 40-foot shipping container.
- Tipton Series, a range of packaged wastewater treatment plants that provide extended aeration
- EcoBox?, a wastewater reuse treatment plant, housed in a 40-foot container, that provides process and ultrapure water
Fluence offers short- and long-term lease, service and O&M contracts.